Not sure where to start when it comes to cooking Indian food?
Like any great cuisine, there is an art and science to Indian cooking. Here is how to understand the fundamentals of Indian cuisine.
This introductory basics class is divided into two separate class sessions:
Students will learn hands-on how to make:
1) homemade Paneer (Indian farmers/cottage cheese) - we will prepare a delicious Mutter Paneer (green peas & cheese curry) dish from the homemade cheese
2) Indian flatbread known as Roti or Chappati
3) a savory Mint/Cilantro Chutney (relish)
4) long grain Basmati rice flavored with cumin
5) a Simple Heart-Warming Moongi Dal (yellow split lentil soup)
6) a cooling Raita (vegetable yogurt condiment)
7) a hot cup of Masala (spiced) Chai Tea
Cost for each class: $99 per person
Duration: 2 hours
To register, email email@example.com