Among the most distinctive foods of this cuisine are traditional small meze dishes such as tabbouleh, hummus, and baba ghanoush. This class however, will feature recipes for a complete dinner menu that your family will cherish for years to come. The flavors are fresh & robust! This class is truly not to be missed!
Students will learn to make the following recipes:
- Zucchini fritters - no matter how you stack ’em, top ’em, slice ’em or serve ’em, one thing is certain, these are delish! Not to mention, 'tis the season:-)
- Tzatziki - a greek yogurt & sour cream based dip with fresh cucumbers, dill, and seasonings
- Lavash Chips - baked to a crisp with olive oil & seasonings
- Smoky curried Eggplant - aka Baigan Bhartha (peas, tomatoes, garlic, onion, and exotic spices)
- Lemon Basmati Rice - infused with fresh curry leaves, whole spices, lemon, and peanuts!
- Baspousa aka Harissa - a semolina & yogurt based dessert with a heavenly simple syrup
Duration: 2.5-3 hours
Cost: $150 per person
To register email, email@example.com