Learn Ayurvedic cooking for self-healing through our culinary program with Chef Teena. This class is an introduction to the most popular recipes of the Ayurvedic diet.
- Kitchardi - a most delicious Moong Dal porridge that is the staple in India. It is easy to make, affordable and very healthy since it's a complete protein (rice & beans).
- Alloo Green Bean Subji - curried sweet potatoes & long green beans - a combination that is simply flavorful!
- Karela - curried bitter gourd (nutrient packed and a wonder vegetable for those suffering from Diabetes)
- Cilantro Chutney - a fresh & fantastic condiment to every meal.
- Masala Chai (spiced tea).
- Hindustani halva (sooji ka halva) - semolina based dessert with ghee, nuts & dried berries.
This class will leave your body feeling wholesome. "Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." – Hippocrates
Duration: 2-2.5 hours
Cost: $150 per person
To register email, firstname.lastname@example.org