Gujarati cuisine is quite distinctive in its wide variety of appetizing vegetarian dishes.
In this class, students will learn a few of the common recipes found in the Gujarati Thali.
- Papad (crisp lentil based wafers)
- Methi Thepla (fenugreek flavored flatbread) - students will learn to make the dough
- Bhindi Masala (curried okra with exotic spices and onions)
- Kadhi (sweet and spicy curd mixture thickened with gram/chickpea flour)
- Masala Chai (Indian spiced tea)
Cost: $125 per person
Duration: 2 hours
To register email, email@example.com